The ultimate support for the Windows 10 has been officially over now. This means that now Microsoft is looking for some basic upholds to upgrade their Windows 10. This will let their devices to keep on working on smooth and secure mannerism. If your PC or the laptop system is based on the running system of Windows 7, then you can straightaway visit MS official website and purchase Windows 10 Home operating system at the cost of around $139. However, you can get it at discounted price on our website at www.spotkeys.com
Are you stressed about spending such a considerable sum of money? Well if yes, then you don’t need to worry about it! Microsoft free upgrade access which was available in 2016 can still be used. In 2015, when Windows 10 was released for the first time, at that moment, Microsoft offered a free upgrade version for the users of Windows 7 as well as Windows 8.
Can You Download Windows 10 for free?
Most of the users of Windows 10 want to know whether they can easily download the Operating System for free! All those Windows 7 users who have not upgraded the latest version, they would not be able to benefit from the security updates & fixes along with the technical support of Microsoft in case of any issues. This might be giving your PC or the laptop system with a higher risk of facing virus threats or the malware attacks. Windows 10 users have eventually experienced so many bugs and virus threat issues in the last few years. In this whole scenario, it is much needed to upgrade the whole system to let your PC or laptop stay secure and safe.
Below we have a step by step guide for you to make you know how you can get your Windows 10 all free. This method is for all those users who have been currently running or activated licensed version of windows 8, windows 7 or even Windows 8.1 Home or Professional:
- You have to first of all visit the official Windows 10 website.
- Under the option of Create Windows 10 installation media, you have to choose the option of Download tool now and click on the Run option.
- Choose the option of an upgrade this PC, because this has been the PC you want to upgrade right now. If you are upgrading some other machine, then you can choose the option of Create installation media which can be for another PC. You have to save all your installation files.
- Now follow the main prompts.
- Once you are finished with the upgrading, you have to visit the Settings Update & Security > Activation. After it, in the end, you will view the digital license for your Windows 10.
Here we would like to mention a few essential points for you! If you are running your system on Windows 7 or the Windows 8 Home license, then you are only allowed to upgrade your system to the Windows 10 Home. If you are running your system on Windows 7 or the Windows 8 Pro, then you are only allowed to upgrade your system to the Windows 10 Pro. This upgrading is not available in favor of Windows Enterprise. It might happen that some other users will be facing the issues of blocking, based on the machine you are using.
Can You Upgrade to Windows 10 Free In 2020?
Well, its answer would be “YES”. All the users of Windows are allowed to upgrade their Operating System (Windows 10) without spending any money in 2020. If you are using some assistive technologies, then you can easily upgrade your Windows 10 with no such cost. You can even think about activating the windows 10 system by using the Windows 8.1 or even some Windows 7 key.
Some of the users have claimed that you can only upgrade your system to Windows 10, in case if your system has been upgraded from Windows 7 or even Windows 8.1 on your PC. Hence you would require a real copy on the PC system to perform the whole processing successfully.
Besides considering looking for the genuine copy, we will recommend you to look for some product keys. You might need some product keys to activate the Windows 10. You can also get the product key for your PC system using the NirSoft’s ProduKey software. As soon as you get keys, you can quickly write them down. It would help if you secured it because you might need the keys in further. The next important step is keeping a proper backup of all your files if something wrong happens.
As soon as you are done with the backup, and once you have obtained all the product keys, it’s time to give your Windows 10 with the upgrading version. Below we have step by step guide for you to make the whole process successful:
- First of all, download and then run your Media Creation Tool. You can quickly get this software by visiting the official Microsoft website.
- Accept all the installation terms and conditions and choose the option of Upgrade this PC now.
- You might be asked to perform the downloading of individual updates. You can choose whether you want to download them or not.
- Windows will instantly be configuring your PC system and get all the needed updates.
- You must follow all the instructions until you reach the installation screen.
- Now choose the option of “Keep personal files and apps option”.
- Now you have to follow the instructions to start the installation process.
So this is the complete overview of Windows 10 and how you can easily make it get installed on your PC system without any hassle. You don’t need to spend any money! Just follow our guidelines/tutorial and get it installed on your PC system right now!